April 3rd
This might be a long post man!
The best form of covering up is acting like nothing bothers you at all.
Perhaps thats what everybody thinks of me now, like nothings bothering me at all. Maybe so, what i'm doing now is making myself look like a total asshole infront of people, so that they'll stay away from me. Perhaps "you" might think we're drifting apart compared to last year, but heys, its the fact. You might think its kinda dumb for me to do so, but i have my reasons man (Partly because of my ever unforgetable friendship i once had with my once- GREATEST TWO FRIENDS), if u didn't read one of my previous post, i'll do it again here ,
Anyway, looking back, hahas, I known you for almost a year or so already, I've done all i could to help you when you're down, offering what i think is a helpful advice and a helpful listening ear, being a brotherly figure to you all this time. I still remember some advices or some thing i told u before this year school even started, and what i predicted will happen, DID happen, but its good for you, Clicking well with the group of friends that you once weren't that close in the previous year. Well, I done my part, whether anot my contributions will be forgotten, its up to time to decide. I'll keep quiet from now on, till i slowly fade away and disappear.Slowly, You'll find the current clique of yours easier to hang out as time pass by.You wont be in a good spot juggling with different groups of friends,I've been through similar situations (with raga and fadzulie) and i failed in handling it,so pulling out will do you just good. I aint gonna be like how i am in the past,Shouting at each other for fun, sms-ing you to have a fun conversation whenever i'm bored, asking you out or what so ever. I done my part and its time for me to leave quietly. I'll remain in silent, I'll still be here helping you if you do need that brotherly figure helping you out once again.The time has come, the wind is here to help me raise this kite up in the sky so i can use my scissors to cut the string away. Till then, Go enjoy life to the fullest with the current group of friends. Signing out.
The past of my is like this ghost haunting me forever, And i'll just be carrying on to this mental burden, there ain't no way its gonna be erased. Don't blame me, You do know how much they meant to me. Things to improve? Nah, Things to improve about me? Maybe so. Sigh.
Bla, here's the second part of this post, well, life ain't riding good for me man, Well, all i can say is that the only one thing that caught my attention was that some "United Artist Network" called me someday last week and asked about me being interested to join them as they had so call "close-relationship" with mediacorp, well, i told them straight, i can't sing, i can't dance, They ask me "How about acting?" I told them "Being stupid , yes i can" lol, I told them the only thing i am confident about doing is perhaps rapping or shall i put it this way letting my mouth do the running. They say why not give it a try. Bla , but hey, singapore music industry isn't that big, so i didnt went for the interview held at meridean hotel. Confirm must pay for this and that one mah! Other then that my life is pretty much smash, FUCK! I aint feeling great lately, putting a fucking fake smile as if nothings bothering me at all. dang, things ain't popping for me lately. sigh. Back to listening soothing music of bob marley again. Im out! Signing out.
How did Bob Marley feel when he smoked marijuana? Can i try? They say when you smoke marijuana, it reveal YOU to YOURSELF. Ahh! I want to drink again!Drink till i drop! URGH!
The best form of covering up is acting like nothing bothers you at all.
Perhaps thats what everybody thinks of me now, like nothings bothering me at all. Maybe so, what i'm doing now is making myself look like a total asshole infront of people, so that they'll stay away from me. Perhaps "you" might think we're drifting apart compared to last year, but heys, its the fact. You might think its kinda dumb for me to do so, but i have my reasons man (Partly because of my ever unforgetable friendship i once had with my once- GREATEST TWO FRIENDS), if u didn't read one of my previous post, i'll do it again here ,
Anyway, looking back, hahas, I known you for almost a year or so already, I've done all i could to help you when you're down, offering what i think is a helpful advice and a helpful listening ear, being a brotherly figure to you all this time. I still remember some advices or some thing i told u before this year school even started, and what i predicted will happen, DID happen, but its good for you, Clicking well with the group of friends that you once weren't that close in the previous year. Well, I done my part, whether anot my contributions will be forgotten, its up to time to decide. I'll keep quiet from now on, till i slowly fade away and disappear.Slowly, You'll find the current clique of yours easier to hang out as time pass by.You wont be in a good spot juggling with different groups of friends,I've been through similar situations (with raga and fadzulie) and i failed in handling it,so pulling out will do you just good. I aint gonna be like how i am in the past,Shouting at each other for fun, sms-ing you to have a fun conversation whenever i'm bored, asking you out or what so ever. I done my part and its time for me to leave quietly. I'll remain in silent, I'll still be here helping you if you do need that brotherly figure helping you out once again.The time has come, the wind is here to help me raise this kite up in the sky so i can use my scissors to cut the string away. Till then, Go enjoy life to the fullest with the current group of friends. Signing out.
The past of my is like this ghost haunting me forever, And i'll just be carrying on to this mental burden, there ain't no way its gonna be erased. Don't blame me, You do know how much they meant to me. Things to improve? Nah, Things to improve about me? Maybe so. Sigh.
Bla, here's the second part of this post, well, life ain't riding good for me man, Well, all i can say is that the only one thing that caught my attention was that some "United Artist Network" called me someday last week and asked about me being interested to join them as they had so call "close-relationship" with mediacorp, well, i told them straight, i can't sing, i can't dance, They ask me "How about acting?" I told them "Being stupid , yes i can" lol, I told them the only thing i am confident about doing is perhaps rapping or shall i put it this way letting my mouth do the running. They say why not give it a try. Bla , but hey, singapore music industry isn't that big, so i didnt went for the interview held at meridean hotel. Confirm must pay for this and that one mah! Other then that my life is pretty much smash, FUCK! I aint feeling great lately, putting a fucking fake smile as if nothings bothering me at all. dang, things ain't popping for me lately. sigh. Back to listening soothing music of bob marley again. Im out! Signing out.
How did Bob Marley feel when he smoked marijuana? Can i try? They say when you smoke marijuana, it reveal YOU to YOURSELF. Ahh! I want to drink again!Drink till i drop! URGH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home